Akingboye Meets Property Development Expert.

The leading PDP guberbatorial aspirant in the forthcoming Guber Poll in Ondo state, Otunba Bamidele Akingboye has extended his train of visition to a South Africa based property developer. This is a commitment move in his plan to turn Ondo state to an industrial hub and land of countless opportunities. He met with a property developer, Mr Nil in his office where he marshalled his intention and mission without reservation. OBA said excitedly " My meeting with you today is just one of the numerous business-meaning encounter we would still have". "When I assume office, I would invite you over to our state to train our people the nitty gritty of property development as we would be getting them invest in it". Mr Nil eulogised Akingboye's undying commitment to bettering his home state. He said; "I would jump at this invitation without looking back; I look forward to joining you in contributing my quota to the development of your state". "My heart is with you on this journey and I wish you goodluck in the forthcoming election"; he said further. Addressing concerned indigenes of the state who had met him after the meeting; he said "employment is one pressing issue bedevilling our state. We need to explore every opportunity to get our people engaged. And this I believe is one of the plethora of opportunities within our reach", .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Urgent Call for The Reformation of the Federal Fire Service in Nigeria

Tinubu Advocacy Group Endorses Hon. Dennis Idahosa for Edo Governor, Calls for Unity

Oyetola Adegboyega's Hand of Fellowship Programme: Bringing Hope to Modakeke, Osun State